The Family Truckster

The Family Truckster

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Got Tagged!

Austin Ayers got me, so here are my answers:

- 4 jobs I have had: Mr. Gatti's Pizza; Security Guard at Compaq Computers; community college history teacher; archivist.
- 4 films I could watch over and over: National Lampoon's Vacation; Fletch; Good Morning, Vietnam; Braveheart
- 4 Places I have lived: My mama's womb; Corpus Christi, TX; Houston, TX; Bamberg, West Germany.
- 4 Favorite TV shows: King of Queens; Simpsons; Jericho; NCIS
- 4 Favorite Foods: Freebird's burrito; shepherd's pie; Marian Coleman's chicken salad; chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (Bluebell only, thank you!)
- 4 Websites I visit everyday: Drudge Report; LewRockwell.com; Fox News; ESPN
- 4 Places I would love to be: Australia; Montana; Hawaii; Freebird's (see above)
- 4 Favorite Colors: Confederate Grey; black; red; blue (and Freebird's)
- 4 of my heroes: (Jesus is a given, so I'm gonna pick four in addition)--R. L. Dabney; Stonewall Jackson; Robert E. Lee; William Wallace
(Everybody I know has been tagged already.)

1 comment:

Hannah D A said...

Thanks Matt. You made his day. :)